Tuesday, 28 March 2017

+ lists.

It's rare, but right now I don't even feel like articulating. Everything is just a bit much. So here are some things making me feel marginally less bleh. (Because nobody is okay all the time, even if they're smiling).

listening

stay with me - roo panes
weight of the world - jon bellion 
borderline - andreas moe 
five foot three - flannel graph
above the clouds of pompeii - bear's den
teenage dirtbag - frank hamilton

reading

harry potter - j.k rowling

watching

beauty and the beast (2017 adaptation + accompanying soundtrack)
spring unfurl 

eating

pancakes 
grapes
strawberries

missing

new york 
freedom
disneyland

drinking

whittards dream time tea
whittards salted caramel hot chocolate 

avoiding

a levels 



(here's a little metaphor for you: flowers need sunlight AND rain to grow. we do too.)

If you seek bountiful inspiration then check out my tumblr [x], and if you are interested in my poetry, you can read some random bits here [x]. 

-J


1 comment:

  1. i love lists at the best of times and this one is lovely hahah!! I really want to see Beauty and the beast! Good luck with a-levels, I just keep thinking it's not long till freedom x

    http://lovefromtasha.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete